Before starting the process of your application, please read all information about our Au Pair program carefully.
If you have any problems filling in the pre-application form or you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact our team at Au Pair Conecta via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or over the phone +34 954 22 30 78 (WhatsApp also available).
You can contact us without any obligation and we will be happy to attend your request.
The application process is the following:
1. Skype interview. It is a non-binding and compulsory short interview in which we will explain you the program and clear any doubt you may have.
2. Preparation of the following documents:
- Terms and Conditions signed.
- Application form.
- Presentation letter for the Host Families with pictures
3. Host Family search. We will send you profiles that match your preferences and needs.
4. Whilst you are cheking families' profiles, the following documents should be handed as well. These documents have to be sent before signing the agreement with the Host Family. If we do not have these documents, you cannot sign the agreement.
- Two childcare references.
- One character reference.
- Medical certificate.
- Police background check.
- Driving license (if applicable).
- European Health Insurance Card (mandatory for candidates from the EU) and private insurance (if appicable)
- Visa (if applicable)
- Other documents (language certificates, First Aid certificates, etc.).
5. If the Family and the Au Pair like each other's profile, you will have a Skype interview with the Family. We always encourage our Incoming Au Pairs to have as many interviews as possible to have more options when taking the final decision.
6. After having the interviews, the Au Pair will decide if she is interested in the families or not. If the Au Pair or the Family is not interested, we will go on with the search. There's no limit in the profiles.
7. Final decision. Once you have found your ideal family and they offer you the role, an agreement will be signed between both parts.
8. When the agreement is signed, Au Pair Conecta will send you some information about your stay in Spain so you can start with the preparations. At this point, the visa should be requested (if applicable).
9. Travelling to the dstination. The Au Pair will cover the flight's cost and should always be booked after agreeing the details with the Host Family. The Au Pair must inform Au Pair Conecta about the travel arrangements and when arriving in Spain.
10. Au Pair Conecta will do a follo-up on the program as soon as it starts. We will be there for you for whatever you need. Should any problem occur, we will be availabe for you to contact us.
11. Once the program is finished, we will give you a certificate for your participation in the Au Pair program (upon request).